Translator / Interpreter ( RUSSIAN)
Experience: 5 - 8 Years
Education: B.Tech in Russia - Any Specialization
Industry Type: Industrial Products/Heavy Machinery
Reporting To: Head of Operation - Service Centre
- Translate technical and legal documents from Russian to English and vice versa.
- Support staff for any kind of language support.
- Should be able to read and write documents in Russian and English.
- Translation of project related e-mails, memos, notes from Russian to English and vice versa.
- Check original texts or confer with authors to ensure that translations retain the content, meaning, and feeling of the original material.
- Check translations of technical terms and terminology to ensure that they are accurate and remain consistent throughout translation revisions.
- Follow ethical codes that protect the confidentiality of information.
- Identify and resolve conflicts related to the meanings of words, concepts, practices, or behaviours.
- Compile information about the content and context of information to be translated, as well as details of the groups for whom translation or interpretation is being performed.
- Train and supervise other translators/interpreters/staff.